Wednesday, May 16, 2012

i have no idea what to call this one...

ugh... i don't use blogger enough to not be confused by their new design. i have no idea what to talk about, but i'm bored. i've basically been a lump on the couch all day. i feel like it's been many days. the last time i did any housework was 2 weeks ago before i left for utah. i feel very blah today. for the 1 or 2 of you who read this and don't know yet, i'm pregnant again. due december 27. didn't really plan that too well, but we'll take what we can get. no backing out now! i don't feel sick all that often, but i never have any energy. hence the lumpiness. i'm getting sick of it, though. i'm getting bored with my couch routine. i want to be productive, but i just can't do it. shaun's so busy with work that he doesn't really have time for housework, either. too bad caleb isn't able to wash dishes or fold laundry yet. man, our house is kinda a mess. ok, maybe a little more than kinda. anywho, on a positive note... i'm going to see "wicked" in 3 weeks! i'm pretty excited about that one. i saw it in london in 2008, but i've wanted to see it again ever since. i also want to go back to london. i don't know how likely that is, though. anywho, a bunch of my siblings-in-law, nieces, and nephews are going to see wicked with me. i'm looking forward to it. yeah. i don't know what else to say. so..... the end.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling lumpy. Haha. I totally know what you're talking about though... and the getting bored with it part, but not really being able to change.
    Also, if you have some cool Visiting Teachers, you could ask them to help you clean. Even just one room or something. I understand that's hard to ask... maybe you can hint at it when they ask you what they could do. I went and cleaned for one of the chicks I used to visit teach and it didn't feel burdensome at all. We just chatted the whole time and our kids played. And we became really good friends after that. Or trade babysitting with someone for help with housework.
    Duuuuuude... so jealous you're going to Wicked! I don't remember when I saw it. 2008? 2009? 2010? I think 2010. Anyway, good show, good show (literally), cheerio, cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only have one vt right now and she has ms, so i wouldn't want to put that burden on her. and i don't feel like that every day. today has actually been quite productive so far. i haven't attempted the dishes yet, but i'm getting lots of laundry done at least. anyway, yes... i'm excited to see wicked again. where did you see it? i think it's funny that you have a 3 year span of when you might have seen it. it wasn't even that long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was 2010. We saw it in a theater in SF when we visited my family one May.
    Actually, I was just about to write something that would round-about-ly (wow) answer that question... I was about to type that it was a Mother's Day gift... which means I obviously was a mother already. Dani was born August 2009. So yes, it was May 2010. I have the worst memory and, at first, I just remembered it was in May at my parents.

    ReplyDelete